Your Ad Here

Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Weekend That Was

Wow! It was a week ago since I write about last weekend. And this weekend was even bigger - except it was only one night!

Over $300 spent on alcohol. Over $300 spent on pokies. Over $9000 spent on... Let's play a game.

I have not had a chance to do too much with NoiseDiary.com over the weekend. Yesterday was too painful! But be sure that over the next few hours and days that we will have more activity over there and you will see more love being thrown around!

How was everyones weekend?

20 comments:

  1. Wow, that's an awful lot of money on alcohol. It's Saturday here for me so my weekend hasn't really started yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to save more money... >_<!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait 9600$ spend in one week?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear God, that's a lot of money gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy shit man. I don't even have half that money...

    ReplyDelete
  6. My weekend was awesome, I went to see 'Sucker punch' WHICH IS AN AWESOME MOVIE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol wow sounds like an awesome weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. drinking definitely makes the world go around

    ReplyDelete
  9. My weekend was awesome, won a couple bucks playing poker.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you have nothing but awesome weekends!

    Check out Lifehack's Guide to Homeless Markings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jesus that's a lot of money haha. Spent mine pretty chilled. Went hiking on sunday, and garden stuff on saturday. good stuff :]

    ReplyDelete
  12. My weekend was great, thanks to ask. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very boring, thanks for asking :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. First sober weekend in a month!
    feelsgoodman.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  15. Got sick. That's how it went :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. :D nice post. my weekend wasn't amazing!

    following and supporting you
    http://incredible-mo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like you spent quite a bit

    Check me out man!
    http://clearthepit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete