Your Ad Here

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Making It Easier To Blog

I pulled out an old version of Suse (10.1 to be precise) and although of its security issues and lack of 'new' software, I am thoroughly impressed with this now outdated distro.

I am posting from the desktop - using the Blog Entry Poster 'widget' (this is well before the widgets that we all know and love).

I am trying to update my software automatically... Its not working too well.

I guess when my pone line and ADSL2+ is installed this week I will be able to download every distro know to man - and world domination shall be mine!

OK, that was a little over the top.

13 comments:

  1. Sounds like it will help your blogging significantly, cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! well it's good you'll have some more distros i suppose. always good to have different distros of linux, eh? i use mint, because it's easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check that out too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah i wish i had a more convenient way to update my blog, followed

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you had a way to update, my line was down about a month ago and I had no way of doing anything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds interesting i will have to give it a try
    as it seems like it would help

    ReplyDelete
  7. suse? oh wow
    better take a slackware or gentoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds great Ill need to give it a go. Ill be back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sometimes feels like too much fucking work posting up on here doesnt it. I should try doing something like that.

    Anyways its been too long since I've said this to anyone here on blogger but, much love and support to ya bro.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you sound like weathly in portal 2 x)

    ReplyDelete