Your Ad Here

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Broken Foot

Yes. So I have a fracture in my foot. Now I don't know too much about bones etc but I can tell you this: IT FUCKING HURTS!

So how did I cause myself a mischief like this? Thank you to my drunken, little-big brother (he is younger than me but HUGE compared to me - and I am 92kg!). The fuck-stick picked me up, dropped me on my neck (lucky right?) and than jumped on my foot - all 120kg of muscle mind you!

My girlfriend, who was in the club with us, didn't even want to come to the hospital with me... AND SHE DIDN'T, preferring to stay and get her drink on with her girlfriends.

After getting my ankle strapped (I live in a small country town in NSW Australia - No X-Rays until Sunday!), I went back to the club on crutches and continued to drink... No more dancing for a month or two now!

12 comments:

  1. Sorry if this offends you or anything, but your girl was a major bitch for not going to the hospital with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah. Stupid intoxicated relatives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that sucks bro. Hope it gets better, so you can dance again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll be laughing at this story when you're old. Hope you recover quickly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn, well I hope that you'll get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch man! Hope you feel better soon, and maybe me following helps? Lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shit that sucks man. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never had any injuries like that... can't imagine how it's like..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn dude, your little brother broke your foot. You should seek revenge and blog about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sucks man i'be broken lots of shit and its never fun

    ReplyDelete