Your Ad Here

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Finding the title is always a little harder...

Just wanted to say thanks to all those that have been showing support for NoiseDiary.com

Remember, we need as many regular users as we can get. This is not about 'advertising'. It is more about building a somewhat uncensored (come on guys... we need some rules!) community.

I would love to see a few new questions (not blogging related) start and eventually turn some people into mods and admins.

At NoiseDiary.com you can upload files of just about any type to share with others (why be limited to IMAGES?).

Here is the compulsory link... http://www.noisediary.com

31 comments:

  1. cool site it seems! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will def try it out. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been over there for a couple days now. It's neat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kind of like a general upload site huh? I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmmmmmm, sounds interesting, i'll check it out later.

    http://sonicalwarfare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta check out this noise diary

    ReplyDelete
  7. will check that out later, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've been lookin around on it. seems pretty legit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll check out that noisediary

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cool will be using this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is actually kinda cool, nice site!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you really maybe going to shut down the blogging part?
    That's the only part I'd use.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm keen , I really like the idea of noisediary. Just give us direction in the direction you want to take it

    ReplyDelete
  14. I heard about this, I checked it out. I would like a little more insight on what it is about.

    ReplyDelete
  15. for sure about to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I feel like not enough people use that site

    ReplyDelete
  17. checking it out right now, looks p good

    ReplyDelete