Your Ad Here

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Changes Are Coming

Well NoiseDiary.com is still up and I have had a change of heart. NoiseDiary.com will NEVER come down and we WILL become the biggest online community to support bloggers!

We have made it a little harder to become a member - although you say the right thing and you will get in.

Content is locked so that only registered members can view all threads (and not silly spies), Trusted Members can join our Chat room and the mods and admins... Well, derrr!

Please come over and check it out!

24 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info, I'll check it out (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely something to look into :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to look into this, looks like it will be good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm looking at it right now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. If there are spies then it must be something good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! And so noisediary will begin it's rise again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must check this noisediary, everyone talking about it..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm checking it out right now. Following.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will check it out. Just followed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i dont understand the site ;_; i visited it serveral times but it lacks explanation whats going on and what i can do there

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've already signed up for it, it's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great blog style! Keep up this! Good blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm happy to hear this. Bloggers need a place for community!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just lookin for some news on upcoming noise diary stuff

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good luck with that, mate! Checkin' it out now =]

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ermm... it won't let me register. Says my email is unavailable, but then I tried to register and it says that the email isn't recognised. halp?

    get at me with how I can register?: erika.lolwut[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete