Your Ad Here

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Welcome Back!

Welcome back to me!

Thats right. it has been a long time... Nope! A VERY long time since I have been here and it will be interesting to see who is still around.

For those that are faithful bloggers, make sure you check out NoiseDiary - a social networking site/forum I have up and running using the Vanilla software.

I would like to make some people 'partners' in this and will be giving away - THATS RIGHT - up to 25% of the income generated (Monthly statements will be provided).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

6 comments:

  1. What will the partners need to do? I'm interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed, interesting concept, what exactly are you looking for these partners to do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty cool site you got there, i might check it out sometime

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back to you too! i will check out these noisediary shenanigans

    ReplyDelete