1. “Queen Elizabeth Taylor.” – Thai Prime Minister Banharn Silpa-archa, referring to the Queen of England.
2. “In Iran, we don’t have homosexuals, like in your country." – Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, referring to the USA while addressing Columbia University.
3. "I would never approach a small-breasted woman." – President Clinton, denying that he had sexually harassed Kathleen Willey.
4. “Life has become better, life has become more fun!” [«Жить стало лучше, жить стало веселее!»] Josef Stalin. The irony of this phrase is that he said it at the peak of mass repressions organized by him at the end of 1930s.
5. “I am not a communist and neither is the revolutionary movement.” – Fidel Castro. But he also said: “I am a Marxist-Leninist and I will be one until the last day of my life.”
6. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." – Washington, D.C., August 5, 2004 – George W. Bush.
7. "This is a great day for France!" – President Richard Nixon at French President Charles de Gaulle's funeral.
8. "I've now been in 57 states – I think one left to go." – Barack Obama at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon.
9. “We are not without accomplishment. We have managed to distribute poverty equally.” – Nguen Co Thatch, Vietnamese Foreign Minister.
10. Senator John McCain in his presidential run: “I was in Germany over the weekend and President Putin of Germany gave one of the old Cold War speeches as he addressed the conference there.”