Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Power Of Pi

The Power Of Pi is what makes the world go 'round!

Most people who read this know about Blong! - a simple search engine I created a few months ago!

And most people would know that I try to promote it as much as I can. But now I have made something a little different.

I have just started developing The Power Of Pi (The POP) - a Windows application developed using Visual Studio 2008 and some very very very simple programming.

The first version is now available for download (click here to download) - and don't worry, I will be releasing the Source for this shortly so you can add or edit anything you like.

The package will be released every two weeks - so make sure your address is listed at Blong! today.

Well, now back to work I guess!

14 comments:

  1. What really IS Pi? I mean, how did we figure it out? Why is it so important? How do we figure it out? Why do we need to know Pi to the 99999999th digit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, cool and interesting blog. Keep p the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never could understand this shit in school, its amazing hwo complex humans can do with numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work on Blong, works perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had blong! bookmarked for a while. good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pi is freaky. bitch is never ending

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shit, I'd love to get my prof to shutup when ever he asks us what's the Xth digit of pi is lol...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What exactly does your little programming marvel do? Excited to see the source code.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with Flippy here: what does the program do? :D

    ReplyDelete