Your Ad Here

Friday, October 15, 2010

My Weekend Plans

So while most people are planning nice, relaxing weekends (or loud partying) - I am planning to do neither!

I have a full weekend. I need to help the Outlaw fit a new motor into a Ford Explorer - something I don't like doing.

I have a shite load of programming to do - because I can get quite lazy and leave it till the last minute.

I have to start packing up the house - as we are moving - stupid lease has almost ran out!

So while you are relaxing or partying, please think of me!

I best get some beauty sleep!

Please remember to visit http://chan.noisediary.com

24 comments:

  1. I can relate to busy. We are going attempt to remove tile out of the bathroom. Its going to be a big mess.
    Good luck, hope you get everything done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your programming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post!

    I wrote a follow up to yesterday's I See You! It's called Google Analytics Pro Tips & Tricks. You have to check it out. You'll be glad you did.

    See you real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh... same here, i need to finish some work.
    i've been on home for 2 weekends now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its better than doing nothing all weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats a lot on your plate, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. that sucks. hope you can find something enjoyable during all that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope the move goes well. squaters rights!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ima lay around in my drawers all weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Moving sucks x.x the trick is to have lots of friends and pay for the pizza and beer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. atleast you have this thing called LIFE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What kind of programming? You have me interested.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah at least you have a life o__o

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have tons of work to do too. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey id rather have a full weekend than a dull weekend! good luck with all that! thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete