Your Ad Here

Friday, October 1, 2010

Getting Paid

Want to get paid for writing about your favorite bands/musicians/upcoming events?

I have finally turned NoiseDiary into what I first wanted it to be - a site where you can find the latest news about everything music and live entertainment.

And I am looking for people to help submit articles.

Here is some more information:

  • Since the majority of you are from 'Overseas', all articles will more than likely be submittted under the Other News category.
  • With this in mind, each article PUBLISHED is wort AUD$0.75 - we don't pay for articles we don't publish!
  • Articles should be written about popular/semi-popular artists - It can be from any genre but please make sure they are known.
  • All monies will be paid into your PayPal account - Don't have one? Set one up! It is free.
I have been in contact with a lot of Australian (East Coast) night clubs already and they like the idea of FREE advertising/promotions so this is a Win-Win situation for me and them.

Currently, NoiseDiary has $15,000 for new posts! Get your share of this today!

Email me for more information (address at http://www.noisediary.com)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that's great. Too bad I've been out of the loop for mainstream music sadly. I'm been posting indie stuff (as you can seen in my blog) which is decently popular but not quite mainstream. GL with your projects though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell I'll write for monies, just point me in the direction.

    ReplyDelete