Your Ad Here

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Working Tonight

I am adding some new features tonight to the ever-expanding Blong! blog search engine (that doesn't really index anything at the moment).

I have added Sphider recently and it needs a lot of work before it will be functional within Blong!

I am adding the Comments module tonight - make sure you comment on your blog and any other that you find that may be interesting to others (or not).

Anything else you would like to see added? Let me know and if it fits, it will wear it!

Created: Fi5hed...

Edit: I am having a bit of trouble with the Comments module - if you are using Blong! (and I know some people are) please bare with me as I try to fix this up!

16 comments:

  1. Nice, I like how you're keeping this up-to-date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ill be sure to check that out. Check out my blog. Im teachin Linux

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool looking forward to new features

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool blog man!
    Followin n supportin :)
    Check my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool! i really love what you did there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the indexing of the search takes some days to take place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you're doing a lot more to your blog than I am.

    Good luck though, looks like you're having some trouble.

    ReplyDelete