Your Ad Here

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Why Didn't I Know About This?


Because I live in Australia!!! And it usually takes about 4 days to reach our shores.

Well that is a bit of an exaggeration, but lets get on with it hey!

Sean Penn and Wyclef Jean Have a friggin' tantrum!!!

The slanging much started over The Huffington Post when Penn questioned the true intentions of the former Fugees star, asking where he was for the first several months of the disaster while Penn was doing this, that and the other.

Wyclef replied with this incredibly amazing comment:

“I got a message for Sean Penn. Maybe he ain’t see me in Haiti because he was too busy sniffing cocaine.”

Oh, I love this type of arguement... But rather than steal all the glory, you can finish reading the story here
http://technorati.com/entertainment/celebrity/article/the-sean-penn-wyclef-jean-hissy/page-2/#ixzz0yuafH8OH

It made me lol... Hard... And Long!!

2 comments:

  1. Too bad you're in Australia. Come visit America sometime? You'll enjoy it, I promise!

    ReplyDelete