Your Ad Here

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Where Did It Go?

I am talking about the three hours I spent today fishing! It was such a waste of time. I didn't catch anything!

Really, I would've been happy to catch something as ugly (and inedible) as this ugly-toothed thingy-majiggy!


It was spent in complete silence with the father-out-law and a bunch of Japanese who took over the very small jetty we were on! To make this depressing adventure even worse, I had more snags than actual bites, losing my tackle (laugh laugh laugh) at least 10 times!

And after such a horrible experience (I forgot to mention - I LOVE FISHING), I am glad this weekend is now over.

How was everyone's weekend?

Edit: Get over to http://blong.noisediary.com and see the subtle changes!

20 comments:

  1. That's a shame, mine's going ok right now but it's getting colder in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also love fishing! too bad you didn't catch any.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw that cute little fish seems so delicious~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll trade you weekends. I spent mine studying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh mine was reading philosophy :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That fish almost doesn't look real. Those teeth are so eerily humanlike!

    ReplyDelete
  7. a bad day of fishing is better than any day in the office.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man. I hate getting skunked. At least you got to get outside though. Enjoy the small things, right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha nice fish there man, i like your blog

    ReplyDelete