Your Ad Here

Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Wasted Years


I'm just about to go to bed (I'm in Australia so MOST of you are just about to or already have woken up). But before I do I thought I would share just a little about me from when I was younger. And for some this might come as a shock!

I was training to be a priest!

No shit! I was actually studying at the ABC (Australian Bible College) and even spent 6 months in Kenya preaching the Gospel. And now look where I am!

I still have some 'beliefs', however my time as a practicing Christian raised more questions than there were answers. I have seen so many lies from people preaching that we should not lie. I have seen so much hypocrisy it would make anyone violently ill (or turn the violent).

Have any questions that you want to ask a former seminary student/missionary worker?

Edit: Remember to check out http://www.noisediary.com - I will be adding new content everyday!

17 comments:

  1. same here but i was more of a researcher. i never formally study but i did a lot of bible study with different religious sect, mostly christians.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool!supportin bro :)

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    check also this to find new interesting blogs to luv daily

    thefuckinlist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool!

    support and follow u!


    http://jdrockingnfuckinstudios.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don`t think those were waster years bth :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, you learned something from that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. im really glad that you were able to see through the bs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Showing my daily support I REALLY need yours aswell!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Showing my daily support!

    http://ooylyoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. religion sucks!!!

    so are you atheist now?

    ReplyDelete
  10. no questions here, hope all is well

    KG

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not necessarily wasted years it all depends on ur attitude ;D <>

    ReplyDelete