Your Ad Here

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wanted: To Work!!

I am being lazy. So lazy in fact that I am not going to go over my previous posts and see if I have mentioned it.

I was recently "terminated" from my employment. And by employment, I was a Sandwich Artist. Actually I was the manger of a chain of Subway outlets. But regardless, it was a dead end job.

So now I am looking for a new job. Even a career.

I am going back to Uni for Study period 4 (Nov 29th) to finish what should've been finished along time ago (Software Engineer).

So the pressure is on now to find something that will make 'real' cash - something to pay the rent and other Williams (Big Bills).

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with that dude. I'm at that point in life too, and it's very frustrating, especially to us lazy folk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, at least you have a chance to get a real job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinda reminds me of myself. Got a job now but my plan anhead is going back to school.
    Supporting you on this topic, good luck (;

    ReplyDelete