Your Ad Here

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Upset Mac


I am a Mac. Well, at home I am a Mac. And now my Mac has died which probably explains why I haven't been around for the last two days.

Luckily though it is an easy fix. It just needs a new hard drive - something i can usually do in about 5 minutes (than another hour for the install).

And herein lies the problem... I don't even have $62 to buy the new 2.5" SATA HDD!! I was thinking about adding a donate button, but Meh!

So now, I am a PC. Well, at least for now I am a PC.

25 comments:

  1. Ouch that sucks. At least you can still blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Macs... Showing support and I really need yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. supportin :)

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really sucks.

    http://lpphotographer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting,nice post,supportin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post!
    i like it!
    supportin & following you!;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol macfags

    http://fasterlaser.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice site you got here chief!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry to hear that, every apple product I have owned except one has broken within the first year. Right now I am typing on an iMac that's iSight has not worked in months. It's not worth it to send my entire computer in just to get the camera fixed :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. sorry to hear that..supporting!!

    http://jake-gears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Supportin

    http://muphucka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. thats uncool no matter what system you prefer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. New follower, Please check out my blog and follow me back :)

    australiascrapas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol Mac vs. PC posts make people rage

    ReplyDelete
  15. Showin some love<3
    good luck with your harddriver brah

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am Jack's broken Mac.

    I am Jack's temporary PC.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Speak not the ill fates of computers. You'll curse us all!

    ReplyDelete