Your Ad Here

Monday, September 20, 2010

Update: Job Interview

So I just had the Job Interview and I got the Job - all I have to do now is two days training!

Edit: Computer stock manager / Technician (Training is just a 'tour' etc etc and some other nitty gritty things that get in the way)

Thanks everyone for the good luck... And now back to business here for the day!

I am about to give Blong! a bit of attention today. Maybe adding Descriptions for the everyone's blogs manually (because the Get_Auto_Description function I wrote recently isn't playing nice).

If you have added your blog to the list already and you would like to add your own description, leave a comment below with what you would like it to be...

I will keep everyone posted on how things are going shortly.

10 comments:

  1. So what exactly is the job and what are they training you on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah what is the job you're getting interviewed for

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude.. that was quick man. congrats on the job. let me know if they're looking to hire guys like me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. where is the job located and if its in the dc metro area can you get me hired?

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats man! and good luck with the training.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Showing my DAILY support I REALLY need yours aswell!

    ReplyDelete