Your Ad Here

Friday, September 10, 2010

Traffic Jam

I am stuck in traffic. Seriously, I am stuck in an actual traffic jam typing this...

And what caused this traffic jam? A broken down Ford Territory Limo! Now I am going to be stuck in traffic for at least the next 1.5 hours!!

So now I have all this time to tell you how much of a shit fay I have had. Sucked in!

For those that don't know yet, I live in Brisbane (Australia). Most days are full of sunshine and happiness. But today I had to work! And not any work. I had to work with the Out-laws (In-laws).

They own a cleaning company. And it was the worst day of my life. I helped clean 6 houses - some small, some VERY large - all for $50!!! At first it was supposed to be 5 jobs. Than, as they have done before, "Oh, just one more job".

I don't really need the money. I did it out of the "Goodness of My Heart" and it seems that have just shit all over me.

While I'm at it, let me tell you a little about the father-in-law.

This guy has to be the most miserable man on the face of the Earth. He bribes his own wife into buying him smokes and alcohol, and time and time again she falls for it.

"If you don't buy me smokes, I won't do this"

He even bribes her for SEX (I'm not getting into this story too much today, although it will be written shortly).

When he drives, he drives like a rabid maniac! And it's only made worse if his wife TRIES to hold out on his bribery. I have been in the car with him on several occasions when he has hit other cars, had near misses with trees and TRUCKS!

AND HE SMOKES SO MUCH! As a reformed smoker, if I didn't have lung cancer from my own past habits, I now have it because of his!

Chances are, no one actually reads all this so I might as well leave it here for now, turn the music up really loud and wait it out.

20 comments:

  1. Yeah traffic sucks the most when its a hot humid day and the wind doesn't seem to be blowing :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post bro

    givin you love <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually cool story !

    Don't get FUUUUUUUUU!

    Help a nerd:

    http://tetru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. traffic sucks so much. i'm glad i don't have to drive that often through traffic jams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gotta ask.. I've had Cherry Ripes as a kid.. but I've never had Vegemite... Is it any good?


    And about your dad? he sounds like a douche i've worked with in a past life. especially the whole bribing bit..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bump, I read it. Hope your days get better :c

    ReplyDelete
  7. daily fun in here :)
    supp mine too

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's really a bad situation guy!!!:)

    support and follow u!

    http://jdrockingnfuckinstudios.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovin',followin',supportin'
    http://joitescurazvan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. supportin

    show u some love ...

    daily love XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Damn traffic, I hate people who cant drive or keep up with the speedlimit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You need new in-laws, or at least, need to spend less time with them. :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Showin Daily Support

    http://muphucka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete