Your Ad Here

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Still No Takers?


I have spent the last 8 hours pulling my hair out over the Blogger API! However, I am making progress slowly - Rome wasn't built in a day, right?

Anyway, I was wondering of there was ANYONE interested in having their own Joomla powered subdomain - for FREE of course?

So, once again, what are the benefits?

  • You are in control of ALL the content - Plugins, modules and ADVERTS!
  • You can design the site just the way YOU like it.
  • It is YOUR site.
If you are interested, just pop on over to NoiseDiary.com and fill in a very quick form and you will be on your way.

17 comments:

  1. I'm just showing my daily support,it would be awesome if you returned the fovor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting article . What are you trying to do with the blogger API. You need more features ?

    Please help me spread some knowledge,thanks:

    http://tetru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice,Supporting!


    http://jdrockingnfuckinstudios.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would consider rocking a different blogging site, but I've already put so much effort into mine. It would feel like a waste to jump ship now lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey,im supportin' you daily,pls do aswell:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool :D

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    check also this to find new interesting blogs to luv daily

    thefuckinlist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i don't like joomla at all, but thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice, will have a look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I had more time I'd play with it :( Maybe another time. I'll check it out anyways :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i use the joomla cms for a casr study before. i used others before it and i found out that joomla is the easiest to use! anyway, about the blogger api, happened to me also! the damn thing is so hard to manage! i really got a headache trying to edit the layout without much success! after a day, i just gave up and decided to use the automatic template design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is something I'll consider... thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey man showing some support, come check me out for good SC2 advice on the zerg =)

    http://zergitup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice article dude, anyway, returning some daily love :) http://forex4toi.blogspot.com/ ^^

    ReplyDelete