Your Ad Here

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Service Call

The time difference between the majority of my readers and myself is quite significant - I live in Australia and the majortiy live elsewhere (remember my thrid last post?).

With this in mind, I have decided to let everyone know about the few services that I have on offer FREE OF CHARGE!

Firstly, we have Blong! - this is a simple Blog Search engine and rating tool.

We have Desktop - Keep all your files on our Online Operating System/Desktop - You can even SHARE your files with other members!

We also have an Image Board for people to use - 61chan - I guess I needed to do something!

All these tools are built for you. I hope you enjoy them. And remember, if you have a suggestion or a request, please let me know! 9/10 requests will occur!

Edit: Damn you HostMonster. They are trying to fix the problem. Please make sure you bookmark all links and visit these sites. They are to benefit everyone!

16 comments:

  1. The links, they do not work for me D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update: Server is down at the moment... Thanks HostMonster for being useless twats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe something similar to the blong but only one page at a time. and it has a timer, like 15seconds and then another blog will show and so on and so forth.

    something like that so that i can leave my pc alone and it will still visit different blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naj - I will do this in the next week

    ReplyDelete
  5. very good tips mate. Information information information :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naj's idea is great. GJ on the blong bro

    ReplyDelete
  7. desktop stuff is great, thanks man.

    smoochies n' poopies! :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. dude, is there any way to remove my blog from the blong?

    seems the reason why a lot of adsense account was being disabled was because of a list of blog that is being circulated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice collection of information, I know I submitted my blog to blong but only to try get people to read my blog not for personal gains....

    ReplyDelete