Your Ad Here

Friday, September 24, 2010

A pole... Or is that a poll?

I have added a poll to the right ---------> Please let me know what you honestly think!

Well, it's Friday night. I was told to expect to get my 'drink on' with a mate of mine. Instead I got to drink with my girlfriends parents and eventually... MYSELF!

So what happened? He didn't show up! Does it make me sad? NO! It makes me want to choke the Mo-Fo out next time I see him.

I could probably rant on for quite a bit, but it pisses me off too much. I could tell you how much of a using piece of shit he is... But who really wants to hear that??

Oh look at this, another drunken rambling.

Instead, why don't you check out the this blog here.... It might be a bit more substantial!

13 comments:

  1. i'm quite intrigue about burqa in australia. are all the muslim women wearing them? i'm just wondering cause it seems to be in the news a lot lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it should be banned so families can't pressure women into wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. potato why did you change the layout ~_~

    ReplyDelete
  4. wearing a Burqa is just a disgrace to woman, so away with it.
    And I don't want to hear something about religion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool post bro!
    check both my blogs are interesting! ;)
    suppin can u rtrn pls?

    ReplyDelete
  6. women should be kept in basements

    thats what i do anyway

    ReplyDelete