Your Ad Here

Friday, September 17, 2010

Our Scientists... hard at work?

This story here goes to show how much GOOD work scientists ARE NOT doing - and this would probably still be the best news to come out of Australia in the last 6 months.

Australian scientists find bats have regional accents!


Seriously though, is this all Australian scientists can do? Why don't they pull all their resources together and find a cure for mesothelioma and other asbestos related illnesses?

Well I'm sure most of you won't be interested in the story, but here is the link just in case!


11 comments:

  1. No no, this is totally needed. I'm always having a hard time understanding bats where I go. This is just what I needed to give me a heads-up about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool!supportin bro :)

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    check also this to find new interesting blogs to luv daily

    thefuckinlist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah right, next time I meet a bat, I will ask it about that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. god.. can't they do something else? what a waste of time and research.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice story. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is awesome. i wonder if the australian bats sounds a lit like the british bats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You kidding me ! Regional accents ! Anti-globalization !

    Supporting!

    Help me spread some knowledge,thanks:

    tetru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Showing my DAILY support,I REALLY need yours aswell!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some scientists are interested in other things. Can't force them to research something they don't have a desire to study.

    ReplyDelete