Your Ad Here

Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Little Surprise

I haven't checked my physical mail box for about 5 days. And what a nice surprise it was to get a check from AdBrite.

Now I haven't used AdBrite for quite a while after converting to Googles advertising program and the check (or is that cheque?) was for only $22.02, but it put a little smile on my face for a pretty miserable Sunday.

I was thinking about changing back to AdBrite for this Blog but... I think I will stay loyal to Google here. I have however changed http://www.noisediary.com back to AdBrite - why not?

Anyone else want to let us know about their first checks?

I was going to add a picture of the check. But being a Sunday, I was like 'Meh!'.

12 comments:

  1. I was going to comment on this post. But being a Sunday, I was like 'Meh!'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! i'm actually considering getting adbrite.

    btw, i thought it's ok to mix adsense and adbrite?

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool!supportin bro :)

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    check also this to find new interesting blogs to luv daily

    thefuckinlist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. im already with adbrite.

    lpphotographer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUUURPRISE BUXSECKS!

    Supporting

    Help me spread some knowledge,thanks:

    tetru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hm I thought too, that adbrite and adsense were compatible.
    Now I'm confused o.O

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got one off full tilt poker, my last 85 dollars before i quit. But I live in Ireland so It took a month to get here, and now another 10 days to process. Can't complain.
    Following, hit me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool!

    support and follow u!


    http://jdrockingnfuckinstudios.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Showing my daily support I REALLY need yours aswell!

    ReplyDelete