Your Ad Here

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Drinking... On A Wednesday Nitght?

Well it is Wednesday night here at the moment - And I am sinking a few XXXX (1 to go) before I hit the Hahn Premium.

So what has happened today...?

Well I had a meeting with a guy who wants me to build a specialized social networking tool for him - a pain in the ass because he is using osdate for the system. We than started talking about a few other things including releasing (at his expense) a new iPhone application for nightclubs and bars etc - You'll here more about this at a later date anyways.

I also set up a new blog called http://daily-stencils.blogspot.com and I guess I forgot how long it takes to get at least 100 followers... Come on people, support it!

We have my girlfriends little sister staying over tonight - and she is being a brat! Apparently I am listening to Justin Beiber!

Well I am out to do my rounds - and remember to be faithful to the followers!

20 comments:

  1. do what u want couse a pirate is free!You're a Pirate!!
    cool!suppin bro :)
    check both my blogs are interesting! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, kids and their Bieber-fever, watch out, its contagious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. will visit your new blog

    http://chilltimeitis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rofl... needed a laugh... :D Thanks! Look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drinking and babysitting - always a good combination

    ReplyDelete