Your Ad Here

Monday, September 20, 2010

The Daily Roundup

It has been a pretty productive day for myself today. And to round it off, I am going to give a round up of everything that you might need to know.

But before that, here is some Karl Pilkington...



Now we have that out of the way and have met the "Little Round Headed Twat" I can get on with it.

  • If you haven't already done so, add you Blog to the Blong! website
  • Remember to check the Viewall - It is still a bit laggy but it IS the quickest way to impart a small gift to the other users.
  • I have added a Virtual Desktop to my website. What this means is you can take your files with you wherever you go (as long as you have access to the Interwebs). IT IS NOT JUST FOR WEBDEVELOPERS!
  • If you would like a FREE Joomla or Drupal powered website, simply fill in the worlds most simplest form here and I will get it activated for you as soon as I can.
Thanks to everyone for the daily support... Keep up the good work!

23 comments:

  1. Whats this video about?

    your site wont load :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool!suppin bro :)
    check both my blogs are interesting! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting!

    Support and Follow u! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. vid doesnt work in the comments >=(
    btw
    how is it hanging over there?

    smoochies n' poopies?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love him so much, pls post moar!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey showing my support. check out my blog when you get back!!!
    http://beautifulwomensexypinups.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete