Your Ad Here

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blong! and A Quick Update

Please check out Blong! and the Status link under the logo.

Well I just woke up after a decent 9 hour sleep. So whats planned for today?

  • Off to work for a few hours - Need to pay the bills somehow, right?
  • Continuing to develop FB app - Feel free to check out what I did in 2 minutes this minutes this morning.
  • I am going to finish the comment module for Blong! - I don't care how long it takes. I can post the comment, it just won't copy the address!
If you like programming, let me know...

7 comments:

  1. I do not like programming but totally respect those that can!!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always hard at work Skinz... Respect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool bro. I'm still scared that the viewall will crash firefox :x I guess its partially my fault for keeping a shit ton of tabs up though...
    GL with those projects :)

    ReplyDelete