Your Ad Here

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Another Service

Well, I guess I have too much time on my hands. I have just uploaded EyeOS (1.9) to a subdomain for everyone to use.


If you're not familiar with what EyeOS is than here is the short of it all.

eyeOS is an open source web desktop following the cloud computing concept that leverages collaboration and communication among users. It is mainly written in PHP, XML, and JavaScript. It acts as a platform for web applications written using the eyeOS Toolkit. It includes a Desktop environment with 67 applications and system utilities.[3] It is accessible by portable devices via its mobile front end.
Now, there is more than 67 applications. And I will be adding more to our version shortly (as well as some more themes).

Please feel free to sign up and get yours today. I guess I just love giving away stuff to those that follow me!

11 comments:

  1. I'll have to look at this. Im not m,uch of a web programmer and I mainly use xoops for my sites. But this looks interesting for web designers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not a web programmer so that really won't work for me.

    anyway, i'm only here for the daily love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not fre Web programmers dummies... Its to keep all your files online in a nice little package with games and everything... Maybe you should check it out first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm, I'll look into this maybe when I have some time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just saying hi to all my followers stop by
    my blog some time:)
    http://beautifulwomensexypinups.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no idea what that is but, Thanks for passing it on!

    Much love..and some support heading your way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Showing my DAILY support I REALLY need yours aswell!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks pretty interesting. I dropped my networking interests a while ago but this looks like it has serious potential.

    ReplyDelete