Your Ad Here

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Beep Beep

So here I am, laying in bed with my partner and son.

I've got my son touching my nipples (for those that don't know, I am a guy). Every time he does this he says "Beep Beep" - the power of children hey? When he isn't "Beep Beep"-ing, he is pretending to be asleep. Pretends to snore and than yells, as loud as he can, "WAKE UP".

Than I have my partner who is constantly yelling out baby names from some stupid website. Honestly, I don't want to hear baby names at the moment. Than she calls me a "psycho" in front of my son - who is more than happy to repeat this.

And here I am, laying in bed trying to type this.

Someone, please analyze my life?

1 comment:

  1. male nipples shold not be touched

    http://investinbuildings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete